Thursday 13 January 2011

Lunchtime Friday Blow Job Report

Apologies for the delay in reporting back on how My Husband's Lunchtime Friday Blow Job went last week ...

I met My Husband around the back of his building at 12:30, as planned. He had arrived before me and as I walked toward him he put his finger to his lips to indicate that I should stay quiet, then he took my hand and led me down the street. Not too far away we came to another office building that had a sort of small lane down the side. It wasn't exactly a lane for walking down, more like a space for rubbish bins and air conditioning units.

My Husband looked at me and winked, then led me down the lane. About half way down the lane we came across some stairs that led to a basement level, so down we went. We were still close enough to the street to be able to hear people walking by, but far enough away to be just out of sight. I was quite excited as I had given My Husband a blow job on the street the first night we had met and we used to make a habit of ducking into doorways and around corners for blow jobs back then, but it had been a long time!

I looked at My Husband and he gave me a knowing grin. I grinned back and crouched down in front of him to unzip his pants. His cock was already hard as I pulled it out of his pants and started licking it. I ran my tongue up and down loving the feeling of it in my mouth. One hand cupped his balls and the other followed my mouth up and down. I looked up at My Husband and could see he was loving it and trying really hard not to make any noise. At one point we both heard a sound and froze, but no one seemed to be coming so I kept going, a little faster!

I spat on his cock silently and sucked faster and faster. I deep throated him and he held my head down until I was gagging - silently! It was very exciting and we were both incredibly turned on, until My Husband grabbed at the back of my head and I knew he was about to cum. I felt him tense as he filled my mouth. I had to swallow twice to make sure I didn't lose any over the sides!

With the taste of his spunk in my mouth I stood up and kissed him. He always likes to taste himself afterwards which I think is kind of kinky. He zipped up his pants and we slowly made our way back up the staircase and down the lane. I think someone saw us make our way back out onto the footpath, but I doubt they had ANY idea what we had just been up to down there - or maybe they did?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy. I just shared this incident on my facebook profile.

William said...

Your husband is a very lucky man! I would love to get that for lunch!
Thank you for sharing.

William

House Whore Wife said...

Won't your partner do that if you ask?

Derek said...

This brought back great memories. My wife and I used to work for the same company. One day we were talking dirty to each other via messenger, and needless to say, we both got extremely horny. The second story of our office is one large storage room (about 50’ x 100’). I went upstairs to help her get a few boxes of finical statements and that’s when she surprised me with a great blowjob. Its so tough to be quiet when there are so many elements making the experience feel so much better. Of course this led to her surprising me more often at work. I remember another day while most of the office was out to lunch; she walked in my office and lifted her dress enough for me to see she wasn’t wearing panties. I then proceeded to follow her upstairs again to bend her over those boxes and fucked her from behind! Thanks for sharing your story and now I’m going to see if I can get my wife to visit me at the office for old times sake!

Karen said...

That is so damned hot! I just came across your blog, but I will definitely add it to my favorites! Thanks for sharing your sexy self with the internet.
~Karen Blue
www.kissingblue.blogspot.com

Malcolm said...

The folk seeing you coming back on to the footpath will certainly have guessed what you were up to, people do have imagination you know, and don't hesitate to use it.

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

You’re so good wife and your husband lucky men. I like hot you ate so sexy. I saw in this attractive well. This is my favorite’s blog.