Thursday 2 December 2010

Hot Wife Tableau Project

Strange morning waking up with a storm which is getting wilder and wilder while I write. A couple of thunders gave me the inspiration for a little project, but I need everyone's help. My project is to make hung on the wall of our bedroom a big frame made up of 40X40 pictures, each of them catching a nice and sexy moment of your wives or girlfriends. Of course, I could find as many photos as I want on the web, but the project requires honesty and time.

We need to feel that each single pic is true and came as a tribute to our beloved and sexy partners.

For everyone's pleasure, we will report on our blog the evolution of this giant frame, pic after pic and the table will be downloadable for everyone who desires to get a copy.

Please e-mail us at house.whore.wife@gmail.com and feel free to tell us in which position you would like to have your pic placed.

Looking forward to seeing your pics
HWW

4 comments:

Suze said...

What a wonderfully refreshing project. I'm sure it will receive a good response.

House Whore Wife said...

Yup, So far no pic, though...Would you like to be the first one?

Suze said...

that would be great, do you want to use my avatar pic?

House Whore Wife said...

As you prefer..Could you please e-mail to us? Thank you