Wednesday 1 December 2010

A blindfolded slut HWW's evening

Yesterday morning, HWW's husband was thinking of a different evening and, on the way to his office texted HWW and commanded a list of toys to be ready for the evening. Excitation and expectation go along together. 

It was another heavy day at work and, during the day, I often fantasise to get HWW to come to the office, go under my desk, unzip my trousers and enjoy the taste of my cock until the last drop of pleasure. I would make her crawl from desk to desk, but nobody in my office is worth being sucked by HWW, not even
in the kinkiest punishment pervert fantasies.

In terms of office hour erections, sometimes I wonder whether she would like me to get an office girl and screw her ass in the toilet while she is on the phone on the other end and hear all the screaming and moaning. Videophone even better.

Coming back home, after a quick dinner, I found that everything was ready and lined up on the bed as requested but the silk blindfold was not ironed (see previous blog) and she was begging not to use her arse this time. She used to love my cock deep in her ass and it was our daily routine before breakfast, but now she is experiencing an irrational fear. We need a bit more of training down there.

Time for action.

Blindfolded -> I can feel HWW getting wet
Handcuffed -> I can see HWW getting wet

New fishnet stockings on. She looks gorgeously sexy. The picture combine the faithfulness of the ring and the slutness of the stockings, the ideal life companion.

I was holding the white dildo she chose right in front of her mouth. I enjoy seeing her sucking on a cock while I feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Whenever we have male sex guest, I always let her start from taking care of our guest's cock and she loves the feeling of showing me how good she is at that.

Action again. Now blindfolded and handcuffed, hands on the back and ass being spanked with a leather paddle. HWW moaning and apologising for being so naughty and slut. I keep on slapping her ass while the dildo is well rooted in her pussy and she has no intention to let it go. She moans and moans and I have recorded her voice on my smartphone (it would be interesting to find out how to publish audio file on this blog!).

MORE action. My cock now is very hard, I take it out and I place it in front of her mouth. I haven't taken a shower since the morning but this time I enjoyed the idea that of a man's smell on her lips, tongue and throat. The more I was thinking of that, the harder my cock was growing and faster she was sucking.

Naughtier action. I take out a lipstick I bought for her and here you go

My intention was to leave the dildo where it was and go ahead with a simple DP (I call it simple because the other "man" is just a piece of rubber. A proper DP require a lot more concentration). Another possibility could have been two cocks (again, alas, one is just rubber) in her pussy and I remember how much she loved that when it happened once by accident: my friend and I were trying to coordinate for a DP and our cocks slipped in her pussy at the same time. For HWW, more than the pleasure, it was the surprise she could get two of them inside... and then the surprise faded away to leave room to the pleasure.

Final action: I decided to take my pleasure and let her feel hot cum on her chest. We usually don't end things up that way but it was an unusual conclusion for our unusual kinky evening.

She deserves the present she has been asking for, a pair of vintage REVO sunglasses that she finally found on a web shop.

Shower, hugs and sleep.

No comments: