Friday 19 November 2010

Belgian Boy

This is HWW.  I have been tasked with writing about one of our MMF experiences, so I have chosen Belgian Boy.

After we were married last year we went up to Belgium as a sort of mini honeymoon.  (We had our real honeymoon later in the year).  While we were there we decided to give ourselves a wedding present of a young boy - our first MMF experience.

We arranged to meet him in a cafe where we sat out on the street and had a glass of wine.  He was in his 20s and a professional.  All seemed well, so we headed to our hotel.



In our hotel room we opened a bottle of the wine Belgian Boy had bought for us and started a game of Strip Poker.

continued ...

Unfortunately I was not very *good* at strip poker and before long I was in my underwear and My Husband and Belgian Boy were still more or less clothed.  I was wearing some very sexy black lingerie from Agent Provocateur and Belgian Boy's eyes were popping out.  (hehe)  I'm not 100% sure whether we actually even finished the game now, but My Husband went to have a shower and Belgian Boy took me to the bed and started ravaging me.  Shortly afterwards My Husband came out of the bathroom and he LOVED that we had already started! He joined in and the three of us had turns licking and sucking each other.

They also had turns fucking me and using my holes.  Belgian Boy said it was the first time he had seen anyone fucked in the arse before and we laughed and said it was because he was young.  ;o)

He was cute and the best part was that he was totally into me.  Previously when we had had girls it had all been about us two pleasuring My Husband, whereas this time it was about the two of them pleasuring me.  It made me feel very sexy.

My favourite part of playing is turning on My Husband.  I love sucking cock and being slutty and watching him at the same time.  Sometimes people ask us why we live this lifestyle.  It has nothing to do with cheating and a lot of times it has little to do with the other people we are playing with.  It has a lot to do with us and being horny for each other and afterwards we feel closer and happier for having shared this with each other.

2 comments:

Chrissy-jo said...

That was a tease, lol.

House Whore Wife said...

Apologies Pet! My Husband said the same thing! Post has been completed now ... x