Saturday 27 November 2010

MMF Fantasy

And my final task for this week ...

Write an MMF fantasy story for me to read while waiting in the lounges and wank in the first class cabin

Unfortunately I have already failed this one as he is on the plane on the way home ... but I better write something so I don't get punished too much tonight! ;o)

This is a fantasy story My Husband and I created quite some time ago that he loves. We often talk it through when we are in bed together and it always makes him cum uncontrollably to think about it.

We are in a bar with a pool table. We are playing pool. We are playing pool with a younger guy and I am flirting with him in front of My Husband by leaning over the table and brushing up against him as I walk past him. He is getting turned on by my flirting but is nervous as I am doing it in front of My Husband. At some point the younger guy goes to the bathroom. I follow him, leaving My Husband at the pool table.

In the bathroom I walk up behind the younger guy and whisper in his ear that I would like to suck his cock. He turns around with surprise on his face and unbuttons his fly to see whether I would really do it. We are standing in the middle of the communal area of the bathroom and anyone could walk in at any time. I crouch down in front of him, spreading my knees wide, and never taking my eyes off his. I take his soft cock in my mouth and run my wet lips down the shaft. It becomes hard instantly. I cup his balls with one hand and start slowly moving my lips up and down his cock until I can feel it throbbing. Then I spit on the head and use my hand to rub the spit up and down the length. I spit, suck and rub faster and faster until he is moaning with pleasure. I go faster and faster, using both hands, until the spit is dripping off his cock and he doesn't know where he is. I want him to cum as soon as possible. Faster and faster I go with my hands, my lips and my spit until he can bear it no more and I feel his cum start to explode out of his balls. I keep sucking his cock harder as I feel his cum fill my mouth. When my mouth is full I swallow it all and listen to the almost scream that escapes from his mouth. I laugh and wipe my mouth to make sure none went over the side.
Standing, I take another look at his face ... his eyes are still closed and he is leaning back against the wall.


I walk out quietly.
Back at the pool table I walk up to My Husband and kiss him so he can taste the cum of the younger guy in my mouth.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey would love me to do that! Nice!

Dave said...

Wow, great story! Vic and I need to spend more time playing pool!

Her Husband said...

Thanks...let us know when you will do that....

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

slutload.com/watch/t8eBGAMzADZ/Gabriella-fucking-with-a-stranger-in-public-bathroom.html

Anonymous said...

wow....