Saturday 20 November 2010

Last night: a forced BJ

We are still waiting for HWW to complete the Belgian Boy story and we do expect a very detailed description , but she is honestly too busy breastfeeding and parenting and I have decided to switch from daily to weekly tasks so she can balance her good and bad times.

Last night we planned to have some sex, but, like every time you plan, things never go the right way. I came back home late from work, HWW was tired and so was I,  so I decided to go for a quick one, unilateral oral sex, meaning forcing her head on my cock all the way down HWW's throat. She was a bit hesitating but, as matter of fact, the more reluctancy she shows the stronger I hold her head down. I really enjoyed forcing her and, as matter of fact, she likes it. Maybe next time she will give me an unsolicited BJ, the best presents are always the unrequested and unplanned ones, with no special occasion, like an evening coming home with flowers.

I came after a while and I could feel her trying to swallow all my cum, I grabbed her hair and kissed her. It was not a bad taste this time and I enjoyed the idea to share with her a new taste.

I recently (well, maybe not so recently) developed the fantasy to push HWW over the boundaries and get her to suck another man's cock in a public toilet, coffee shop or Department Stores. The idea of knowing her squatting on the floor with a cock in her mouth and fingering herself with the other keeps me hard. No penetration should be allowed at this stage, but only oral sex. I wonder whether I would like to kiss her after coming out of toilet.

I don't think I am in what other people call cuckolded life style because I do not get any enjoyment at all from humiliation, but only from the thoughts that she can give pleasure and come back to me and be mine. Whenever we looked for a third one, we strongly rejected bullish behaving hormones-filled guys and we preferred well educated ones.

I found this picture on the web, we have the same blindfold which says


Whip me, bite me, eat me, fuck me, treat me like the whore i am and get the fuck out


Yesterday HWW asked me how to iron this silk blindfold because it looks quite wrinkled...any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To iron silk: Use a scrap of fabric that has the consistency of a pillow case. Get the fabric damp. Keep it between your iron (silk setting) and your blindfold. Instead of pressing and rubbing the iron, just press the iron down on the wet fabric. Then lift the iron and check. Your silk should look pressed again! If it isn't, gradually increase the heat on your iron. Be careful not to burn!

FT

House Whore Wife said...

Thankyou FuckToy. My Husband has now given me a new task this week of ironing the silk blindfold! ;o)